Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outdoor Photoshoot With Best Buddies

Salam..hye guys its have been a while since my last update right...well i am very busy right now until i didn't have any time to update this blog..so please don't be mad at me ok..

so what do i got here is the summary of what happen from the past of a few weeks...i have done a lot of things..enjoying every moment of it and its really precious to me for real....

meanwhile i forgot to tell you guys that i already in my second semester for this year..of course it is much more difficult compared to last semester...i am dying here with a lot of assignment and class from Monday to Friday non stop...urghhhhh... ok cut the crap...let move to the business...

i don't remember the exactly date but me and my friend have gone to Tanjung Karang....guest for what..what..what...nope wrongggg....

what we did is an outdoor photo shoot..hahahaha..want to know who is the photographer....of course lah me darling...kehkehekeh....

lets take a look at the picture....lets rolled






So how is it....i am just a beginner...

No comments:

Post a Comment